Why did Steven J. Golightly fail to mention the following case in his report?
Probation Chief Jerry E. Powers has clear and convincing evidence that Supervising Probation Officer Stephanie M. Wilson has committed the following crimes: Disorderly Conduct/Failure to Follow a Lawful Order [California Penal Code 166(a)(4)], Kidnapping [California Penal Code 207], Conspiracy to Defraud [California Penal Code 182], Child Endangerment [California Penal Code 273(a)], Child Abuse [California Penal Code – Sections 11164-11174.3] Breach of Contract [California Civil Code – Sections 3300-3322.]
Supervising Probation Officer Stephanie M. Wilsonhas truly disgraced The Los Angeles County Probation Department. In that, she has blatantly and intentionally violating Lawful Court Orders and Probation Chief Jerry E. Powers looks the other way. Therefore, the Publics smells more of the same, in that…
Supervising Probation Officer Stephanie M. Wilson and DPOII Carmaine McNeel engaged in extortion, and left coercive messages on Restrained Person cell phone in an attempt to entice and/or coerce Restrained Person into criminally violating the “Bogus” Restraining Order against his person (SEE EVIDENCE)
On June 17, 2010 Supervising Probation Officer Stephanie M. Wilsonsent a derogatory and harassing letter to United States Soldier in which she maliciously maligns and defames the Soldier’s character. Supervising Probation Officer Stephanie M. Wilson ends the letter with harsh and inconsiderate words like “Chelsea (The Soldier’s 4 year old daughter) does not even know you”. NOTE: How can the Los Angeles County Probation Department employ such cruel and insensitive human beings like Supervising Probation Officer Stephanie M. Wilson(SEE EVIDENCE)
DEspite the overwhelming evidence of Supervising Probation Officer Stephanie M. Wilson’s criminal misconduct and blatant violations of the law, Ms. Jennifer Donnell, LA County Director of the Professional Standards Division, says “NO ACTION WILL BE TAKEN”.
Surely such blatant disrespect for the law is unacceptable and not tolerated by the Los Angeles County Probation Department. Clearly Supervising Probation Officer Stephanie M. Wilson has engaged in rogue, reckless and lawless behavior which is a reflection on the entire Probation Department, not to mention the violation of the Public’s Trust and waste of taxpayer dollars. Make no mistake, if Supervising Probation Officer Stephanie M. Wilson will alienate and deprive her own biological children from visiting with their father, who is to say what sadistic and/or cringe worthy acts Supervising Probation Officer Stephanie M. Wilson is perpetrating upon Probationers under her supervision. These crimes should not go without punishment and/or reprimand. Therefore, “CONCERNED TAXPAYERS UNITED” recommend that Probation Chief Jerry E. Powers think long and hard about the image the Los Angeles County Probation Department wants to portray. The overarching question the Public wants to know is, Does Probation Chief Jerry E. Powers represent change, or more of the same and/or more bureaucratic status quo Bull Shit? The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors sure pick a winner this time (Pun Intended.)
Face it, Jerry E. Powers represents “Window Dressing” over the chronic and systemic virmen like, fraud and corruption coagulating and oozing throughout the County of Los Angeles.
Recently Mayor Antonio R. Villaraigosa served the Public a plate of Fabricated Crime Statistics. Villaraigosa said crime is down in the Public Arena, but offered no statistical analysis/data on the criminal behaviors from within the County of Los Angeles.
Hell, the City of Bell alone will account for 10% of criminal behaviors in Los Angeles County, the other 90% can be divided up between The Los Angeles County Probation Department, the Los Angeles County Child Support Services Department and the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services.
Fret not, ole ye weary Public, for the Laws of Pantheism are at hand, swift and uncompromising justice will be served.